Production time ~ 7-14 working days after receiving money on our account. Production time for Stereofins/Stereo Blades "LIMITED EDITION" and with “protective film” ~ 7-10 working days. Delivery time ~ 7-14 days (depending from destination).
Warranty Terms Upon receipt of the product check for damage on the packaging caused during transportation. If damage is detected, open the package in the presence of the postal employee. In the event of damage to the product, the postal worker is obliged to draw up a statement and sign it. For more information regarding further action, immediately contact customer support by email: email@example.com
- Warranty conditions: Leaderfins Company warrants that during the Warranty Period the Company will remedy defects in materials or workmanship free of charge in one of the following ways, at discretion of the Company: Repairing, Replacing, Refunding, subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
- Warranty period: The Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of order receipt. The Warranty Period is 1 year.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover: Normal wear and tear such as scratches or abrasions Defects caused by rough handling, improper care, negligence, dropping, hitting and crushing of the product. Defects and damage resulting from use contrary to intended or recommended use of the product. Excessive stretching of the rubber parts of the product. Excessive bending of carbon fiber or fiberglass parts of the product.
- For monofins: 1. Damage associated with technically incorrect execution of the turn in the swimming pool (for example, legs push off the wall asynchronously in monofin) 2. Damage associated with improper swimming style for the product (for example, legs are not working synchronously in monofin) 3. Damage associated with technically incorrect execution of the start (for example, powerful impact of the monofin against the starting platform or powerful impact against the water)
Leaderfins does not warrant that operation of the product will be uninterrupted or without breaking.
- Limitation of liability The Company shall not be liable for any occasions occurring during the operation or related to the operation of the Leaderfins products.
Leaderfins company shall not be liable for the delay in rendering warranty service.
Claims for exchange or refund are accepted within 2 weeks from the date of product receipt. Shipping cost is not compensated, i.e. in case of return only the price of the product is compensated. Claims are accepted on new products only – free of damage and scratches.
Leaderfins products are durable, but not indestructible. Despite the fact that our high-tech materials are resistant to scratches, Leaderfins products should be handled with care. It is not recommended to drop them and expose to strong shocks. Strong impact can damage the material.
To apply warranty claim: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and clear photos of the damaged product. In cases where manufacturer decides that repair or additional examination of the product is required: • The client should deliver the product to factory or service centre at their own expense. • Cost of return shipping to the manufacturer is non refundable. The manufacturer pledges to repair and ship back to the customer products subject to warranty service (warranty period is 12 months starting from the date of purchase). Return shipment to the customer and warranty repairs are free of charge. Warranty service covers only products and does not cover expenses related to warranty claim (such as shipping costs). If you’d like to receive a compensation of shipping costs or other expenses related to product breakage, we recommend you to contact insurance bureau and insure the product.
How to put fins on: Moisten the foot pockets of the fins (monofin) thoroughly in the water so that the water can get inside the foot pockets. Moisten your feet (or neoprene socks) with water. Lather your feet (or neoprene socks). Put the fins or monofin on. Use soap every time you put fins on.
When swimming in monofin: Use the appropriate swimming style – “dolphin” – legs work synchronously. Enter the water properly. Perform the turn in the swimming pool properly (legs should push off the wall synchronously). Perform the start properly (for example, powerful impact of the monofin against the starting platform or powerful impact against the water may cause damage to the blade of the product).
During swimming it is not recommended: To jump into the water on the fins To push off the surface with the edge or tip of the fins (monofins). To hit sharp and hard objects with the edge or tip of the fins (monofins).